Injectable Treatment for Cellulite
Cellulite Isn't Your Fault.
Cellulite is a natural part of women's biology. Most women will have cellulite in their lifetime - about 9 out of 10 women, in fact. That means your tough workouts and healthy eating habits are fantastic for your fitness and overall wellness—but won't do much to reduce your cellulite. If you really want to reduce cellulite, you need to understand what's behind it.
- Cellulite is not fat.
- It is not caused by what or how much you eat.
- It is not caused because you aren't exercising enough.
There are 3 things factors that contribute to cellulite.
- Skin: Over time, skin thins.
- Fat: Fat cells enlarge and push against the skin.
- Fibrous Bands: The fibrous bands under the skin thicken and cause tension and the signature dimpling on your butt.