Laser Pigment Eraser
*Results and patient experience may vary.
Let our Pigment Eraser Laser Treatment wipe away what time and sun exposure have done to your skin. Pigment Eraser can be used to treat sun spots and age spots. Within days of treatment, you'll notice a dramatic improvement in the appearance of your skin. Here's how it works-- the laser gently breaks the pigment into tiny particles. The dark spots then turn darker before fading revealing a more even skin tone.
Multiple treatments may be needed; depending on the severity of your pigment, several treatments may be necessary to achieve the best results. After treatment, the pigment will temporarily darken and then will slough away to reveal your clear skin.
READY TO SCHEDULE?
- Why is skin revitalization best for removing age spots and sun damage?
- How does skin revitalization work?
- What types of pigment can be treated?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What kinds of results can I expect?
- How long does it take?
- Does it hurt?
- How many treatments will I need?
- How quickly will I recover?